Metal roofing and metal shingles can be found in a variety of styles. Here is an overview of metal roofing materials.
Exposed Fastened Metal Roofing Panels
- Included in this category are: Tuff Rib/Classic Rib metal roofing panel, R-Panel or PBR panel, 5V-Crimp Panel and corrugated metal panels. These panels are fastened using color matched screws with neoprene rubber washers. They’re long lasting and cost effective.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- The main difference here is that they are designed to hide fasteners by using concealed clips or concealed side laps. These panels are either mechanically fastened together or snapped together. Standing seam metal systems are considered of the highest quality. Some of the more popular standing seam systems include: Image II, Vertical Seam and Snap-Loc 24.
Commercial Metal Roofing
- If you’re looking for a metal roofing system designed for commercial roofing applications, try the R-Panel. It’s the most commonly used metal roofing material for commercial purposes. These panels are great for sloped roofs and can be installed over existing roofing materials. The R-panel is available in 15 baked on enamel colors.
Metal Shingles and Metal Slate Roofing
- Would you believe these metal roofing products have a 50 year warranty? Well, yes they do! The best products include: Metro Shingle – Stone Coated Metal Shingles, Decra Stone Coated Metal Shingles, ArrowLine Metal Slate Roofing and Enhanced ArrowLine Slate.
Metal Shake Roofing
- This metal roofing type has an interesting look. It simulates the look of split wood shake roofing but has the strength and durability of steel. The top metal shake systems include: Kesselwood Steel Shake Shingles, ArrowLine Metal Shake Roofing, Enhanced ArrowLine Shake and Metro Shake II – Stone Coated Metal Shake Roofing.
Metal Tile Roofing
- If you’re looking for metal roofing materials with an attractive old-world design, consider a metal tile roofing system. It mimics the look of clay barrel tile. Systems can be stone coated or coated with Kynar 500 paint. The top metal tile systems include: Sapphire – Spanish Metal Clay Tile, Metro Roman Tile – Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile and the Metro Tile II – Mediterranean Metal Tile.
Metalroofingpricesx.com is dedicated to the topic of metal roofing prices.